Driver Empowerment Programme 2023 Registration | Telengana Driver Empowerment Scheme Details | Driver Empowerment Programme Application Status
Various schemes has been launched for providing benefits in different fields, and now the government of Telangana has initiated a latest scheme which is called Driver Empowerment Programme 2023. This scheme intend to provide assistance aid to the driver so that they can buy vehicles. Here in this blog we will provide you all the aspects regarding this Driver Empowerment Scheme, and we will also get to know the beneficiary list, features, benefits and required documents list is also given in this article, applicants can get application procedure and so many other information is also available in this article.
Driver Empowerment Programme 2023
Recently the government of Telangana has launched the scheme which is known as Driver Empowerment Programme. With the help of this scheme every driver will be able to get financial assistance in order to buy vehicles, and these benefits are available for all the states. The main intention of this scheme is to make all the drivers empowered and independent. The authorities have declared that the government will provide them 50% subsidy which is around 1.5 lakh to buy Auto rikshaw. This scheme will change the standard of living if the people and also create a employment facilities in the state. Eligible applicants will be those who belongs to Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe and minority tribe.
Overview Details of Driver Empowerment Programme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Driver Empowerment Program|
|Launched by||Govt of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide subsidy on purchase Auto Rikshaw|
|Application Mode||Offline / Online|
Objective of Tsobmms.cgg.gov.in Scheme 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to provide all the driver financial aid as in 50% of subsidy around 1.5 lakh to boy vehicle like Auto rikshaw. This scheme will make the employment opportunities for the citizens of the states, and also make them empowered. Interested applicants can apply for this scheme before it ends.
Benefits of Driver Empowerment Programme 2023
- The government of Telangana has launched this Driver Empowerment Scheme, in order to provide advantages of financial assistance to all the drivers.
- Applicants who basically belongs to the Minority Line, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled tribe are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- This scheme will make drivers empowered and make various opportunities for employment.
- Subsidy of 50% as in 1.5 lakh will be given to all the beneficiaries to boy auto rikshaw.
- This scheme is really going to change the living of standard of the drivers, and make them independent.
Required Documents and Eligibility Conditions
- Interested applicants who are willing to apply should be the residence of Telangana State.
- And these applicants must belong to the Scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and minority line, so they can get benefited from this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Email id
- Mobile number etc.
Application Procedure of Driver Empowerment Programme
- Eligible applicants who are willing to get registered into this scheme must visit the Official website of the scheme.
- And then there you have to find the option Apply Under Driver Empowerment Program, tap on it and continue.
- On that page you are required to fill all the personal information and also attach the required documents with it.
- And last read all the information carefully ad tap on Submit option.
- With the help of this procedure you can get easily registered into this scheme.
Steps to View Beneficiary List
- If you are willing to check the beneficiary list then you have to go to the same Official Website of the scheme.
- And then there find the option called Driver Empowerment Programme beneficiary search, tap on it and continue.
- And then in that page you are required to enter your beneficiary id/mobile number, driving license number, and date of birth, and continue.
- And last tap on Get Details option, with the help of these steps you will be able to see the beneficiary list.
- Also Read About Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2022.
Steps to get Logged In in the Portal
- There you are required to go to the Official website of the online beneficiary management and monetary system.
- There you are required to click on Login option tap on it, and continue.
- After tapping on it, there you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code, and continue.
- And last you have to tap on Login option, and you can easily get logged in in the portal.
Important Dates and Helpline Numbers
|Beginning of the Online Registration||23rd March 2022|
|End of Online Registration||23rd April 2022|
|In case you find any difficulty in making a registration contact email@example.com|