Here in this article, we are going to discuss another initiative that is released for Dalit couples in India who are poor and unable to handle all the marriage expenses on their own the name of the scheme is Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2023, introduced by the government of India in the presence of other ministers. Under this scheme, the government will provide 2.5 lakh rupees to all Dalit couples to ease them. So those who are looking forward to applying under this scheme and willing to get detailed information then read this article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the important details that will including its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purpose, registration procedure, and much more, all you have to do is read this article till the end and apply for it.
Table of Contents
Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2023
The prime minister of India Narendra Modi has taken an initiative called Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme in the year 2023. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support to one party Dalit in the group with 2.5 lakhs rupees which will benefit them to pay for their marriage expenses. This initiative intends to remove the financial burden from citizens who are underprivileged and not financially strong enough to pay their expenses and also to encourage inter-caste marriages in India. This opportunity is available only to Dalit community citizens whose annual income is less than 5 lakhs, so those who think they are eligible for this opportunity are advised to check all the details before applying for this scheme.
Key Highlights of Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2023|
|Relevant Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Launch of Plan||2013|
|Objective||This scheme is introduced to encourage inter-caste marriages and also to remove the wrong mentality about inter-caste marriages which has been spreading in society.|
|Launch bt||PM Narendra Modi|
|Official Website||Dr Ambedkar Foundationhttp://ambedkarfoundation.nic.in …ambedkarfoundation.nic.in/icms.html|
Objective of Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme
The main objective of creating this scheme is to provide financial support for Dalit community marriage and also to reduce the inter-caste marriage stereotype which has been spreading in states for a long time. Under this scheme, the amount of 2.5 lakhs will be provided to all the Dalit community people in India, which will be beneficial for them to pay for marriage expenses and this will only be given to one party of the couple. So, those who want to apply for it and are willing to check the details then you have to go through this article till the end and apply for it through the link given in this article.
Benefits of Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will play a significant role in removing caste discrimination and promoting inter-caste marriage, and this scheme will play a role in one step ahead of achieving this goal.
- Due to inter-caste marriage problems and financial issues young generation who are interested in inter-caste marriage will get financial support of rupees 2.5 lakhs which will be beneficial for them to not be worried about marriage expenses, this scheme will help it.
- Under this, the central government will be responsible for all the fundings which will be given to all the citizens of the state, which will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- Those beneficiaries who are from different castes such as one belongs to schedules caste and the other one nonscheduled caste are eligible for this scheme.
- Those beneficiaries whose marriages are registered under Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 are eligible and they must have to provide their valid documents for their legal and marital status.
Required Documents List
- Identity proof of both bride and groom
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Recommendation letter
Registration Procedure Under Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2023
- To apply for this scheme, candidates have to go through the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching out to the webpage of the scheme, you have to tap on New Register option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear on your screen, fill it and submit it.
- After submitting the details, you will receive user id and password on your registered email or mobile number.
- Now you have to go back to the homepage and tap on the Login option and continue.
- After tapping on it the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill the form and attach all the necessary documents in it.
- Last, recheck the details and then submit the application form.