TS Double Bedroom Application Status– This is everyone’s dream to have a home for themselves and their families and to provide housing facilities, various government schemes have launched by various governments and departments, and same as the government of Telangana released a scheme which is called the 2BHK Scheme. The government aims to provide bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and 1 hall at affordable prices. Those applicants who have applied for this can now check their application status. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details about this portal, and we will also provide you with details about its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
TS Double Bedroom Application Status
The government of Telangana introduced the scheme in which the government will provide affordable housing facilities to the poor families of the state. Under this initiative, the government aims to provide 2bhk houses to all the poor and economically weak families of the state especially those who cannot afford money to buy homes for their families and live in kaccha houses. There are so many beneficiaries who have applied under this scheme to get 2bhk homes and now they want to check their application status in case they want to make some changes in their applications or check their beneficiary status can now access this portal through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of TS Double Bedroom Application Status
|Name of the Post||TS Double Bedroom Status 2023|
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Double Bedroom Scheme|
|Launched By||Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited|
|Main Framework||To provide housing facilities to SC/ST/OBC Families|
|Started For||All Citizens of Telangana|
|Application Status Check||Application Number, Flat Number, & Adhaar Number|
|Double Bedroom Status||Available|
|Last Date of Application Status||18 September 2023|
Objective of TS Double Bedroom Application Status
The main objective of this scheme is to provide housing facilities and improve their living style by providing them with 2bhk houses at the very lowest prices. This scheme is created for those who belong to lower-income groups and live in huts, so this initiative will provide them the opportunity to buy it. The scheme is released by the government of Telangana, and in this, those beneficiaries who have applied for it can now track their application status through the portal which is released by the government. All you need is your application number and password to access this portal and you will get all the necessary updates and status check process.
Benefits of TS Double Bedroom Scheme Status
- Under this scheme, the government will provide an opportunity to get 2bhk houses for themselves so that they can live freely in good quality houses.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the govt will provide a platform for those who have registered themselves under this scheme to access their application status through the link given in this article.
- Under this portal, beneficiaries will not just get application status but can also get access to other details and updates that are launched by the government.
- Those citizens who are permanent residents of Telangana state.
- Those who live in a kaccha house and those who don’t own a house are eligible for this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries must have all the necessary documents themselves at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
Procedure to Check Double Bedroom Scheme Status 2023
- All the registered beneficiaries are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the option called 2bhk Double Bedroom Application Status option and continue.
- After clicking on it, the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary details on it and submit it.
- After that, the application status will appear on your screen.
- Sri Sunil Sharma- 040-23225018
- P. Balram- 040-23225018
- M. Chaitanya Kumar- 040-23225018