DMS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | DMS Scholarship Renewal | DMS Scholarship Amount | DMS Scholarship Awarded Students List
Previously there are so many schemes have launched by various state governments to provide them numerous benefits and now here is another scheme which is scholarship based known as DMS Scholarship 2023 and launched by the government of Kerala. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to all the students who have passed their academics with A+ marks in Kerala State, those who are willing to pursue their higher education in next level. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding this scheme, such as benefits, eligibility, features, required documents list, including application process and many more details are also available in this article.
DMS Scholarship 2023
The government of Kerala have launched the beneficial scholarship scheme for those students who are willing to pursue their higher education. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide assistance aid of Rs. 1,250 per month to all the registered candidates under this scheme. There are so many other scholarships but this District Merit Scholarship is one the awarded scholarship program, for the economically weaker students of the state will get benefited from this scheme.
Overview Details of District Merit Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education (DCE Scholarship)|
|Scholarship Name||District Merit Scholarship (DMS) Fresh & Renewal 2019-20|
|Amount of Scholarship||Rs. 1,250/- per annum to each beneficiary|
Objective of DMS Scholarship
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the economically weaker students of the state, in which the government will provide them assistance aid of Rupees 1,250 on monthly basis. Those candidates who are willing to get this opportunity are advised to get the proper detailed information from this article and apply for the scheme before the last date.
Benefits of DMS Scholarship Program
- With the implementation of this scheme, each beneficiary will receive the amount od 1250 rupees on monthly basis.
- The government will also make sure that every student will get benefited from this initiation.
- This scheme program is specially created for poor and economically weaker students of the state so that they should not be dependent on anyone.
- This scholarship scheme will make them independent and secure and the amount will cover all the academic expenses of the students.
- Those eligible candidates who are wiling to get benefited from this program should be a permanent residence of Kerala state.
- Candidates should be students in Higher Secondary / VHSC / ITI / and Polytechnic courses.
- Applicants must have crack A+ in every subjects from SSLC Examination in 2018, which is conducted by Board of Public Examination in Kerala.
Required Documents List
- Passport size photograph
- Attested marksheet photocopy of the school
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residential proof
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Bank account details of the beneficiary
|Applications Starting Date||8th November|
|Deadline||24th of November|
Application procedure of DMS Scholarship 2023
- In order to apply for this program, applicants have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And there, you are required to find the DMS option, click on it and continue.
- After tapping on it, the other webpage will open, there you have to tap on Apply Now option and continue.
- If you are a new user then you have to create a user Id with the help of registration process.
- And now you have to login with username and password and start the process.
- After this the application form will appear now fill all the necessary details on it and also attach all the asked documents with it.
- Verify the details and then submit the application form and save the user Id for future reference.