Dena Shakti Scheme Apply Online | Women Entrepreneurs Scheme Registration | Dena Shakti Scheme Eligibility , Application process
As we all know that there are so many women entrepreneur who did not get proper opportunities to expand their business which can by any field, Agriculture, manufacturing, retails and many more. So for this issue, the Dena Bank have initiated the latest scheme program for all the women, which is called Dena Shakti Scheme. under this program, the authorities will provide loan to all the working women. As we know that Women entrepreneurs are critical to the country’s economic growth, which can be achieved by improving opportunities for women in all walks of life. In this article we will provide you al the mandatory details regarding this scheme, kindly read our blog top to end and get detailed information.
Dena Shakti Scheme
The Dena Bank have launched the scheme for the entrepreneur women of the country to provide them loan facilities to support their small businesses. Women have to go through a lot to do something on their own, to neglect the social norms, which is created by the society, and on the other hand, women hold the significant role, in socially, politically and economically in the society also.
In our country there are inequalities due to the persistent gender gap in India have always been a barrier to the growth of women entrepreneurs, and the businesses founded and co-founded by women perform better than those led by men, as they achieve higher critical skills related to business leadership, teamwork, problem solving and consulting. This is such a great initiated to empower the women, and to set the goal and neglect the social norms.
Overview Details of Dena Shakti Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Dena Shakti Scheme|
|Launched by||Dena Bank|
|Beneficiaries||All the Indian Women|
Objective of the Women Entrepreneurs Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide all the women of our country a proper platform for them to make them show their talent in business sector. Many of women could not get the opportunity to achieve their goals because of society and its typical norms about women’s. so the Dena bank have created this scheme, this will provide them business loans to empower them, and to not be dependent on anyone anymore.
Sectors Covered Under this Scheme
- Agriculture and Allied activities.
- Retail trade
- Small Enterprises (Direct and Indirect Finance)
- Micro and Small Enterprises, etc
Benefits of Dena Shakti Bank
- Basically, it is a proper combination of term loan and the working capital.
- With the implementation of this scheme, entrepreneur women are eligible for 25% concessional rates in the loan.
- The loan facility will provide to women for one to three years.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
- Those women who are involved in service activities, manufacturing etc, are eligible to get loan from this scheme, and also those women who are self-employed and a business holder are also eligible to get loan from Dena Bank.
- This loan facility will only available for those women’s who are holding their business all by themselves, or have 50% state in their business.
- Those interested women who are willing to apply, must be the part or pursuing the EDP, Entrepreneurship Development Program, which is basically organised by various agencies n various states for the Dena Shakti Scheme.
Required Documents List
- Identity Proof, such as Aadhar card, Driving License etc.
- Address proof
- Bank account details.
- Passport size photograph.
Procedure to Apply for Dena Shakti Scheme
All the interested applicants who are willing to apply for this, must have to visit their nearest Dena Bank, and get the application form from there. Fill the form with required details which is asked on that form and attach all the necessary documents with it, and last submit the form to the bank.