CSC Digital Seva Apply Online | CSC Digital Seva Portal All Connect Link | Common Service Centre Login | Apna Digital CSC ID Apply | CSC Portal Online | PM Kisan CSC Form
As we all know that there are so many people who could not get the details of the various government latest schemes, keeping this in mind the government has initiated the portal which is called CSC Digital Seva. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this CSC Digital Seva Kendra, such as its benefits, eligibility conditions, application registration procedure, and many other details are available in this article, read it carefully.
Table of Contents
CSC Digital Seva
Every year various schemes launched and some how citizens could not manage to apply for it, because of less information, so that the government has launched the portal which is known as CSC Digital Seva, its full form is Common Service Seva or Jan Seva Kendra. Under this Seva Kendra citizens can apply for various scheme, which is offered by the state and central government and there you will get all the details also. Applicants who want to open his or her CSC centre, must required to make a proper registration, for that applicants must be 18 years. The authorities have announced that the application mode is online, applicants can apply form anywhere, they should not have to go anywhere.
Overview Details of Common Service Centre Seva
|Name of the Article||CSC Digital Seva|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Provide Various Kinds of Online Services|
Objective of CSC Digital Seva
The main objective of this CSC Seva is to provide all the central and state government latest scheme in one platform, so that citizens can get the details easily. All they need is to make a registration under this portal and make their own CSC Centre. With the help of this portal citizens should not have to search individual schemes, they will be able to get it in one portal and apply form there.
Types of Registration Under CSC Digital Seva
Given below the list of registration under the portal:
- CSC VLE
- Self-help group
Services Provided Via CSC Digital Seva
- LED MSU
- Skill development
- Electricity bill payment
- Railway ticket
- Insurance services
- Basic services
- Health care services
- New services
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- PAN card
- Pension services
CSC Digital Seva Registration
The joint service center program will be launched under the Digital India program. This digital Seva Kendra CSC will be opened with the permission of the central government to provide people with digital facilities. A CSC center can be opened in any city. Currently, the digital CSC Seva Kendra operates in all states of India, providing services related to health, utility payments, education, agriculture, finance, etc. Registration with CSC Digital Seva Kendra is free.
- Learn english
- NABARD Financial Literacy Program
- Legal Literacy Program
- CSC Topper Service
- Nielit facilitation centre
- Tally Certified Program
- Tally skills certificate
- CSC Olympiad
- Introduction to GST
- CSC Academy
- Cybergram scheme
- Skill center
- CSC BCC Course
- Customer Services Under CSC Digital Seva
- CSC registration status
- CSC service state wise
- Lohia Clean Bohar Campaign
- Bihar Toilet Offline Form
- Mahatma Gandhi Service Centre Project
- Mobile recharge
- D2H recharge
- Mobile bill payment
- All-State SHG List with SHG ID
- Bihar Public Grievances Redressal Officer Act
- Residence address change
- Email update
- Aadhaar update and correction
- State and District Office Only
- Base print
- Mobile number print
- CSC Agriculture Services
- Common Service Centre Pm Kisan Bank Account Update Form Download
- Pradhan Mantri farmer beneficiary status
- pm farmer list
- CSC Pm Kisan Correction Edit Aadhaar Card information
- PM Kisan New Farmer Registration
- Apply CSC Center Online 2020
- CSC Benefit Account Plan NPS Service
- New accounting opening
- CSC bank bc Registration Process
- ICICI Bank BC
- VlE CSC Profile Update
- CSC certificate download
- Car loan
- Axis Bank BC
- CSC Digipay Aadhaar Atm Latest Version
- Aadhaar UCL Registration 2020
- CSC Economic Census Services
- Common Service Centre Banking Portal or Bank BC
- CSC Digital Services Service
- District Manager Mobile Number
- CSC Locator
- Credit Card
- HDFC Loan BC
- SBI Bank B.C.
- Digital Services Portal CSC
- CSC Insurance Service
- Lone Service CSC
- CSC Diagnostic Center
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Store Scheme
- Health Homeo
- Telemedicine – Telehealth Consultations
- Tele-Medicine Remote Diagnostic Kit- Control H
- Jeeva Ayurvedic Scheme
- CSC Registration Status
- 3 Nehtra Kits
Important Gadgets to Open
- Two or more computers
- hard disc of the computer should be 500 GB or more than that.
- And the battery backup should be at least 4 hours or more than that
- The RAM of the computer should be 1GB or more
- Licensed operating system
- Webcam and digital camera
Portal Services Under CSC Digital Seva
- CSC certificate download
- CSC locator
- CSE insurance service
- Digital seva portal CSC
- District manager’s mobile number
- CSC banking portal/Bank BC
- VLE CSC profile upload
- CSC economic census services
- Loan service CSC
Eligibility Conditions Under CSC Digital Seva
- You must reside in the region where you wish to open a CSC, and your age must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have completed a Call Centre Entrepreneur (TEC) course to register as a village-level entrepreneur.
- If you wish to register for a self-help group (SHG), you will need a registration code that indicates your selection as an SHG, and you must have completed at least Class 10 to register for a CSC.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificate
- 10th pass mark sheet
- Residence proof
- Copy of PAN card
- Picture of CSC centre
Common Service Centre Features
- In the initial phase, this program will start in Pyala and Dayalpur in Haryana, Chandankiyari East and Shivbabudih in Jharkhand and Dhanauri Kalan Sultanpur in Uttar Pradesh. Inexpensive internet connection is provided via Wi-Fi Choupal.
- This program will also encourage entrepreneurship in rural areas. Capacity development and livelihood through community participation. This program also creates a source of livelihood for your people.
- It is a multi-purpose central government initiative to digitally connect villages and make them self-sufficient. The digigaon has all the regular CSC services such as Aadhaar Bank telemedicine etc.
Application Registration Procedure of CSC Digital Seva
- If you are willing to make a registration under this portal, then you are required to visit the Official Website of the Kendra Seva portal.
- After that, in the homepage you have to find the VLE Registration option and tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it you have to select your application type, and after that you are required to enter your mobile number and captcha code given, and then click on Submit option.
- After clicking on it, your selected application type application form will open and there you have to fill all the details which is required, and then tap on next option.
- Also provide your Bank account details and upload all your documents which is required, and then tap on Next option and continue.
- Now you have to fill other details to make registration, and now applicants are advised to check the form before making a submission procedure, and then submit it.