Previously there were many initiatives launched to provide health insurance services to the citizens through the collaboration of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana that is implemented by the government of India. Now, the government of Nagaland has released the scheme which is called CMHIS Nagaland 2023. In this, the government will provide health insurance of 5 lakhs rupees per family per year, which will reduce the medical expenses burden on citizens so that they can get treatments without being dependent on anyone. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details that are connected with this initiative which will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more, those who want to apply or it so now you can register through the link given in this article.
Table of Contents
CMHIS Nagaland 2023
The government of Nagaland has started another initiative to provide health insurance facilities to the citizens of the state with the collaboration of the Ayushman Bharat that was started by the government of India. Under this scheme, the government will provide 5 lakhs of health insurance facilities, which will include various services such as hospitalization, surgical procedures, diagnostic tests, and other medical treatments and it will also provide pre-existing conditions, maternity benefits, and ambulance charges. This opportunity is available for all the citizens of the state who are poor and economically weak and can not afford high medical expenses, so to provide them with ease this insurance will cover all their expenses. Those who are looking forward to it and willing to apply are advised to check all the details and then apply through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of CMHIS Nagaland 2023
|Name of the Scheme||CMHIS Nagaland 2023|
|Launched by||Chief minister of Nagaland, Neiphiu Rio|
|Objective||To provide cashless healthcare services|
|Benefits||Having access to services that are paperless and cashless|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of Nagaland|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Nagaland State|
Objective of CMHIS Nagaland
The main objective of this beneficial scheme is to provide free health facilities to the citizens of the state with the help of 5 lakh health insurance facilities. With the implementation of this initiative, all the beneficiaries will receive various services which will include medical emergencies, hospitalization, surgical procedures, diagnostic tests, and other medical treatments and it will also provide pre-existing conditions, maternity benefits, and ambulance charges. This will make them independent and secure so that they don’t have to be dependent on anyone anymore, and through this poor and needy citizens will get ease on medical high expenses.
Benefits of CMHIS Nagaland
- With the implementation of this initiative, all the citizens will get 5 lakh rupees per year as health insurance coverage which will be given to all the families of the state.
- Under this initiative, all citizens will get access to cashless and paperless services that will ease their annual allowance.
- Under this, services such as medical emergencies, hospitalization, surgical procedures, diagnostic tests, and other medical treatments will also provide pre-existing conditions, maternity benefits, and ambulance charges will be covered.
- Not just citizens but all those who are pensioners will also receive benefits from this scheme.
- To get this opportunity candidates should be the residents of Nagaland.
- Those who are government employees, retirees, former legislators, and their dependents who are classified as CMHIS (EP) are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Nagaland Domicile Certificate
- Pensioner ID or Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure Under CMHIS Nagaland 2023
- Those who want to register themselves are advised to go to the Official Website of the initiative.
- After this, you have to tap on the Register option and continue.
- After this, you have to download the application form here, fill out all the important details on it, and attach the documents.
- After this, you have to submit the application form to their nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
- The authorities will verify the form and they will transfer it to the another department.
- Dept. of Health & Family Welfare