CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Official Website
In India there are so many families who are economically week and comes to backward classes, and because of financial problems they couldn’t afford that much money for their children specially girl child, and to overcome this problem many schemes and portals have launched by different governments, which was successful, and now the government of Kerala have launched the program which is called CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023, in which financial aid will be provided to all the Muslims girls, Converted Cristian and Latin Catholic.
In this article we have mentioned all the mandatory details regarding this Scholarship Program, its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, necessary documents, application procedure and many more information is available in this blog. So those candidates who wants to avail benefits from this scheme, are advised to apply for it before the last date.
Table of Contents
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
The government of Kerala have recently introduced the scholarship scheme, in which financial help will be provided by CH Muhammed Koya Foundation. With the implementation of this scheme, students who demonstrate exceptional academic merit and are committed to serving their community, and we hope this scholarship will help these students achieve their dreams and achieve their goals. With this scheme, educational opportunities will be provided to all the eligible girls, those students who are recently pursuing their undergraduate, and graduate academics in any field from any universities in United States can avail benefits from this scheme.
Overview Details of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme
|CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
|Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala
|To promote higher education among the girl students
|Rs. 13,000 per annum
|Mode of Application
Objective of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to provide academics support to all the girls who are Muslims, or Converted Cristian, and many more. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to all those students who are recently pursuing graduate or undergraduate degree. Basically, the Directorate Minority Welfare Government of Kerala have initiated this scheme for such as great purpose, and is you are interested and wants to apply under this scheme then make a registration process before the deadline.
Important Dates of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
|Starting date for applications
|28th December 2023
|Extended Last date to apply
|31st January 2023
|20th January 2023
Scholarship Provided Under this Scheme
|Rs. 5,000 per annum
|Rs. 6,000 per annum
|Rs. 7,000 per annum
|Rs. 13,000 per annum
Eligibility Criteria of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidate should be the residence of Kerala state.
- Those students who belongs to Muslim community, converted Cristian community, are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- This scheme is only available for the eligible girl candidate.
- Those students who have taken an admission in any govt aided institutions are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not be more than 8 lakhs.
- Those students who have got 50% marks in their previous examinations are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Students who are eligible for the dormitory scholarship are not eligible for a scholarship, and hoteliers must stay in Department of Minority Welfare approved accommodation.
Number of Scholarship Available in this Scheme
|Number Of Scholarships
Necessary Documents List
- Before making application process, candidates are advised to carry some important documents with themselves, the list is given below kindly check wisely:
- Residential Proof
- Identity Card
- College Enrolment Receipt
- Bank Account
- Last Year Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Application Procedure of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
- Eligible applicants who want to avail benefits from this scheme are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Now you are required to tap on the notification called, CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship (CHMS), and continue.
- Now read all the important instructions carefully before making registration process.
- After reading all the instructions tap on Apply now option and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the registration page will open.
- On that page fill all the necessary details which is asked and upload the required documents with it.
- Last submit the application form and keep safe the application copy for future use.
- Directorate of Minority Welfare,
- 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033.
Help Desk (Phone Number)
- Office- 04712302090
- Director- 04712300523
- Email ID- email@example.com