Here in this article, we are going to discuss about the latest initiative which is called Caste Census Telangana 2024 in which the government aims to determine the number of candidates who belong to backward class such as SC, ST, and OBC category of society. This initiative is created to provide benefits to all the citizens of the state. If you are interested in this and willing to know detailed information about this initiative then you can get it all from this article. Here we have mentioned all the details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, download process and other details as well.
Table of Contents
Caste Census Telangana 2024
The government of Telangana started this program to calculate the number of candidates who belong to backward class of society to provide them benefits from the schemes which is created by the Indian congress party of India. With the help of this initiative, citizens will get benefits from the government schemes. Under this, various benefits available for the citizens such as coaching facilities, financial assistance and other details as well. So, if you want to check the latest census report then you can get it through the website link given in this article, or for more detailed information read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of Caste Census Telangana 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Caste Census Telangana
|Telangana state government
|Determine the number of citizens to belong to the SC, ST or BC category With the implementation of this government will be able to determine the actual valid number of candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC category of society to provide them benefits from the government schemes which is created for them.
|Telangana state government
Objective of Caste Census Telangana 2024
The main objective of this program is to provide transparency on caste system in the state and also to check the exact number of candidates who belong to backward class of society. Under this program, the government aims to provide various benefits to the citizens of the state which include scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and OBC category of society. Those who want to check the census list and wants to get benefits from schemes then you have to read this article till the end and download the census list through the link given in this article.
Benefits of Caste Census Telangana
- The government of Telangana released this beneficial program for the citizens to check the number of candidates who belong to SC, ST, and OBC category of society.
- With the implementation of this program, the government aims to provide benefits to the citizens who are actually beneficiaries for these schemes,.
- Under this, the government aims to provide benefits to the citizens by set up gurukul in an educational hub to the citizens who belong to SC, ST, OBC category of citizens.
- Through this initiative, various benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state so that they can be independent and become secure.
- Not just this program, the government will also release Kalyanamastu program for the citizens to determine the number of scheduled class citizens across the state.
- Under this, the government have also mentioned that, they will provide coaching classes to the students who belong to these SC, ST, or BC categories.
- To get this opportunity, applicant should belong to the Telangana state.
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST, or BC categories will get this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Caste certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
Download Procedure of Caste Census Telangana 2024
- To download the census list, you have to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, you have to click on Download Caste Census Report 2024 option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the PDF will appear on your screen.
- Now download the PDF and check the census list.