As we all know that, the government of Odisha launched the scheme which is called Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) which is launched 5 years back and now the government launched this scheme again in the year of 2024. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide health insurance for up to 5 lacks and on the other hand 5 lacks will be provided for women of the state, so if you want to get this opportunity then you have to register yourself under this scheme through the link given in this article. Here we have mentioned all the important details about this BSKY Nabin Card Application 2024 which will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process and other details as well.
Table of Contents
BSKY Nabin Card 2024 Apply Online
The government of Odisha launched this scheme once again to the citizens of the state who were left out 5 years back so now those who haven’t applied for it can now get this opportunity. As per the details, under this program the government will provide health insurance facilities to those who are poor and needy families who cannot afford money to pay for high private medical bills. With this opportunity, all those who have the Bsky card will get 5 lacks cashless health insurance coverage and also 5 lacks to the women of the families. Those who want to get the card, so you have to register yourself under this scheme and get the health insurance.
Overview Details of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Card
|BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online
|Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Application Starts From
|6th January, 2024
|Remaining citizens of Odisha
|How to Apply
|BSKY Nabin Card Portal
Objective of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Card
The main objective of this scheme is to provide cashless insurance to all the financially weak people of the state who cannot afford money to pay for high medical bills. Under this card, diseases related to heart, kidney, lungs, etc. will get recovered through this card. This is an third phase process, which is created for those candidates who couldn’t manage to register themselves 5 years back, so now you can easily apply for it through online mode. This opportunity will provide ease on medical expenses, because we all know private hospitals charge high bills on medical emergencies so this will ease them.
Benefits of BSKY Nabin Card
- With the implementation of this scheme, citizens will get cashless health treatments at the time of emergencies, where they don’t have to pay any money.
- Under this card, all the beneficiaries will get health insurance coverage to up to 5 lacks and for women the government will provide 10 lacks for their medical treatment at the time of emergencies.
- Previously the government released 2 phases in which a large number of individuals have registered themselves and now the government released the 3rd phase for the left out people so that they can get benefits.
- This opportunity is created for rural areas people of the state who are financially weak and unable to pay high medical bills at the time of emergencies, and with that they can pay for serious illness.
- All the left out beneficiaries can now avail this card and get cashless treatment form any hospital in the state or outside of the state.
- Those citizens who are permanent resident of Odisha state are eligible for this yojana.
- Only those beneficiaries who are not a Bsky card holder are eligible.
- Any member in the family of the beneficiary should be government employee at present.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card of the Family
- Mobile Number
- Income Proof
- Permanent Resident Certificate
How to Apply for BSKY Nabin Card Online
- To make a registration, you have to go to the Official Website.
- After this process, you have to click on the Apply Online option and continue.
- After tapping on it, you will be redirected to another page, there you have to enter your necessary details that are asked for and submit it.
- After this process, another page will appear, now enter your personal details on it and attact the necessary documents with it as well and submit it.