Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Official Website | Bikash Bhavan Scholarship for College Students | Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Amount
Here is another scholarship program have been introduced by the government, previously many scholarship programs have launched by different departments in various states, to provide benefits to all the students who comes from poor families and cannot afford money for their education. With the implementation of this Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023 scheme, the government will provide financial help to those students who are in 11th 12th, Graduation, or Post graduation. Candidates who want to apply under this scheme, then make a registration process but before that read the eligibility conditions which is given below, and check other details such as benefits, application procedure, so for that you have to read this whole article till the end.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
The government of West Bengal have initiated the latest scholarship portal in which all the students who are recently pursuing their 11th 12th Graduation and Postgraduation and who comes from poor and backward class family will get benefited through this scheme. the government have also launched so many other scholarship portals and schemes for such candidates, which was successful now again its here. those interested students of the states who are willing to apply for this scheme, should have to make a online registration through the link given in this article.
Overview Details of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme (SVMCM) or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023|
|Conducting Body||Government of West Bengal|
|Online Application start date||August 17, 2022|
|SVMCM Renewal Application date||August 17, 2022|
|K3 Application date 2023||November 3, 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Objective of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to make sure that every candidate of the state who have desire to continue their higher education in better universities, the government will provide them assistance aid which will help them and make them independent. There are many students who are poor and economically week, and due to that they are forced to abandon their education because of its fee. So, with this scheme, financial support will be provided by the government so apply for the scheme before the last date.
Available Services Under Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
- Financial Assistance
- Educational Opportunities
- Career Development
- Counseling & Guidance
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Eligibility
Those students who are going to make a application procedure are advised to read the eligibility criteria which is given below, and when you find that you are eligible or not then proceed to the next step:
Eligibility for HS Students
- All the students should have completed their 10th standard with 75% marks, and must have enrolled in 12th class.
- Only West Bengal candidates are eligible to apply under this scheme.
Eligibility For Undergraduate Students
- Students must have taken admission in Under graduation courses in Medical/Engineering/ General Education/GNM Nursing/ Para Medical courses, are eligible to apply under this scholarship program.
- Applicants must have passed 12th with 75%, and must be the residence of West Bengal.
Eligibility for Diploma Students
- Applicants should have passed VOCLET examination are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Those students who have cleared 10th and enrolled in Diploma course are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Residential Certificate
- 10th class Mark sheet
- Last year Mark Sheet of Board/Council/University/College examination
- Admission receipt
- Income certificate of family
- Domicile certificate
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Available Rewards Under the Scheme
|Courses||Rewards per Month|
|Non- Net MPhil||Rs. 5,000|
|Non- Net Ph. D||Rs. 8,000|
|Post graduate in Arts||Rs. 2,000|
|A post graduate in Commerce||Rs. 2,000|
|Postgraduate in science||Rs. 2,500|
|Post-graduation in other UGC||Rs. 2,500|
|Undergraduate in Arts||Rs. 1,000|
|Undergraduate in commerce||Rs. 1,000|
|Undergraduate in diploma courses||Rs. 1,500|
|Undergraduate in medical course||Rs. 5,000|
|Undergraduate in polytechnic||Rs. 1,500|
|Undergraduate in science||Rs. 1,500|
|Undergraduate or postgraduate in AICTE||Rs. 5,000|
|Undergraduate in other UGC||Rs. 1,500|
Registration Procedure Under Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidates are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And now you have to check the notification and then click on New User option, and continue.
- After that the registration form will appear on your screens, now start the process.
- Enter all the necessary details which is asked and the username and password will created for you.
- With these details, make a login process, enter your username and password and the captcha code and click on login option.
- Now you are required to fill the application form and also upload the mandatory documents in it.
- Last verify the provided details in it and submit the application form.
- With the help of this beneficial process you can easily make a application registration procedure, and must keep the copy of the form.