Here in this article, we are going to discuss the latest scheme that is implemented by the government of Bihar to provide farming clinic facilities in the state the name of the program is Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana 2024. With the implementation of this scheme, all the youngsters will get a chance to establish agricultural clinics and for that, the government will provide them funds. So, those who are interested in this plan and want to apply under this program are advised to check all the necessary details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, application process, and other details as well. Kindly read this whole article till the end and get all the mandatory information and you can also go to the official website to get detailed information.
Table of Contents
Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana 2024
The government of Bihar has introduced he program for all the unemployed youth of the state to provide them a chance to get employed and in that, the government will provide them funds. Under this scheme, the government will provide unemployed candidates a chance to establish agricultural clinics at the block level, where all the farmers will be able to get all types of agricultural facilities without going anywhere. This program was also created to provide employment opportunities to the youth who are looking for jobs and willing to start their work. In this, 40% of the total cost of 5 lakhs will be provided by the government, and the rest of its beneficiaries have to make their own.
Key Highlights of Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana 2024
|Name of the Yojana
|Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana 2024
|Unemployed youth of the state.
|The main of creating this program is to provide an opportunity to establish agricultural clinics in the state for all the farmers.
|Under this, the government will provide 40% of the amount of 5 lakhs to all the beneficiaries who want to establish a clinic in the state.
|Bihar Govt Scheme
Objective of Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana
The main objective of this program is to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state where they can start their agricultural clinic in blocks. Under this, the government will provide 40% of the amount of 5,00,000 that is 2,00,000, and the rest of the amount will be given at the time of clinic opening. If you are interested in this beneficial program, then you have to apply for it through the link given in this article, but before that check all the necessary details and then take any further steps.
Benefits of Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide unemployed youth an opportunity to start Agricultural Clinics in the state block.
- The government will provide 40% of the amount from 5 lakhs to start their shop and the rest of the amount will be provided at the time of opening of the Clinic.
- Through this scheme, unemployed youth will get employment opportunities and it will also create employment opportunities for others as well.
- The government of Bihar has taken a great initiative towards farmers to provide them an easy way where they can get agricultural benefits.
- To get this opportunity, the beneficiary should be a resident of Bihar state.
- Citizens who are looking forward to opening an agricultural clinic, then they must have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agricultural business management, and also a graduate degree in agriculture.
- All the applicants must have all the necessary documents at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Registration Procedure Under Bihar Krishi Clinic Yojana 2024
those beneficiaries who are looking forward to it and willing to apply under this program are advised to wait till the government launched the official website link which will soon be available in this article. Till then, all the citizens are advised to get all the documents related to this scheme and check all the documents that are necessary.