Bihar Beej Raj Nigam 2023 | BRBN Bihar Gov in Farmer | BRBN Tracking Status | BRBN Apply Online
As we all know, Bihar Beej Raj Nigam is a state government entity in Bihar that is in charge of the manufacture and distribution of high-quality seeds. The Bihar State Seed Act formed the organization in 1977 with the goal of enhancing agricultural output by providing farmers with access to high-quality seeds. The organization has been instrumental in the expansion of Bihar’s agricultural sector, and it is anticipated to continue its efforts to contribute to the development of the state’s agriculture in 2023. In this article, we will talk about eligibility criteria, benefits, features, required documents list, registration procedure, and many more.
Table of Contents
Bihar Beej Raj Nigam 2023
Bihar Beej Raj Nigam is a government-owned seed organization in Bihar, India. The organization was founded in 1983 with the primary goal of supplying excellent seeds to farmers and encouraging the use of high-yielding crop types. The Bihar Beej Raj Nigam is in charge of producing, procuring, and distributing certified seeds for a variety of crops like as cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables, and livestock. The corporation is also important in increasing agricultural production and encouraging the use of new agricultural practices throughout the state.
Bihar Beej Raj Nigam has constantly endeavored to deliver high-quality seeds to farmers and has played an important part in the state’s agricultural growth. The organization is intended to continue its purpose of delivering quality seeds to farmers and supporting sustainable agriculture in Bihar after the year 2023.
Overview Details of Bihar Beej Raj Nigam 2023
|Name of the Article||Bihar Beej Raj Nigam|
|Name of the Department||Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Aim||To provide good quality seeds at affordable rates.|
Objective of Bihar Beej Raj Nigam 2023
Bihar Beej Raj Nigam’s goal for 2023 is to promote sustainable agriculture and increase farmer production by offering high-quality certified seeds, contemporary technologies, and technical help. The Bihar Beej Raj Nigam seeks to promote the availability and accessibility of certified seeds to farmers at reasonable costs, as well as to raise awareness among farmers about the advantages of using certified seeds for increased crop yields, improved quality, and disease resistance. Moreover, Bihar Beej Raj Nigam plans to develop relationships with academic institutes and commercial sector organizations in order to investigate and embrace novel agricultural methods and technology best suited to Bihar’s unique agro-climatic conditions.
Benefits of Bihar Beej Raj Nigam
- Bihar Beej Raj Nigam offers farmers high-quality, disease-resistant seeds, which can dramatically enhance agricultural yields. This can lead to increased agricultural output and higher farm profitability.
- Bihar Beej Raj Nigam is dedicated to developing and distributing high-quality seeds to farmers throughout the state. Farmers will get access to high-quality seeds and will be able to enhance their overall farming techniques as a result.
- Farmers’ income can be greatly increased with improved crop yields and access to excellent seeds. This can result in better living conditions for farmers and their families, as well as enhanced economic growth in the state.
- This Program supports sustainable agriculture by supplying farmers with ecologically friendly seeds and encouraging methods that save soil, water, and other natural resources.
- With its seed production, processing, and distribution activities, BBRN employs people throughout the state. This can assist to reduce unemployment and enhance the state’s overall economic status.
- This initiative invests in research and development to constantly enhance its seed manufacturing and distribution procedures. Farmers will have access to the most recent and high-quality seeds and farming procedures as a result of this.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must fulfill the scheme’s or program’s minimum and maximum age restrictions.
- The candidate must meet the educational requirements of the plan or program.
- It is possible that the candidate must be employed or self-employed.
- The applicant’s income should be within the range indicated by the plan or program.
- The applicant’s categorization (for example, SC/ST/OBC) may also be considered for assessing eligibility.
Required documents List
- Company registration certificate
- PAN Card
- GST registration certificate
- Trade License
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Bank statement for the last six months
- Audited balance sheet and profit and loss account for the previous three financial years
- Income tax returns for the previous three financial years
- Experience certificate(s) of the firm in the relevant field
- Bid security or earnest money deposit
Registration Procedure Under Bihar Beej Raj Nigam 2023
- Visit the Official Website of Bihar Beej Raj Nigam.
- On the homepage, click on the “Registration” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to fill in your personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, email ID, mobile number, etc. Ensure that all details are accurate and up-to-date.
- After filling in the personal details, you will be asked to create a login ID and password.
- Once you have created a login ID and password, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the “Verify” button.
- Once the OTP is verified, you will be redirected to the registration form where you will need to enter the educational details and other relevant information.
- After filling in all the required details, upload scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph, signature, and relevant documents (if any).
- Review all the details entered in the form before submitting the application.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Make the payment of the application fee online using a debit/credit card, net banking, or any other available online payment mode.
- Once the payment is made successfully, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- First go to the Official Website of the Program.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Contact Us Option.
- After Clicking you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you’ll see all the Contact Information related to this program.