Recently the government of Punjab has taken a great initiative towards providing government services at doorsteps and the name of the scheme is Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme 2024. With the implementation of this scheme, citizens will be able to save more time and money and it will also reduce physical visits to any government offices for any government services. So those who want to learn how to get benefits from this scheme and are willing to get any government certificates are advised to go through this article till the end and get information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, objectives, registration process, and much more.
Table of Contents
Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme 2024
The government of Punjab released a scheme for the citizens of the state to provide them with various government services at their doorsteps and the name of the scheme is Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme 2024. Under this scheme, the government will provide various government services to the citizens of the state such as certificates of birth, marriage, death, income, residence, caste, rural area, border area, backward area, pension, payment of electricity bills, and land demarcation. So those who want to apply for this are advised to check the details and apply for any service that you want.
Key Highlights of Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar
|Government of Punjab
|Chief Minister of AAP Sarkar Arvind Kejriwal and Chief Minister of Punjab Bhagwant Mann
|Residents of the Punjab State
|State of Punjab
|Mode of Application
|Online / Offline
|Through this, all the citizens will be able to get government services at their doorsteps.
|Aadhar Card and Mobile Number
|10th December 2023
|43 government services will be provided at the doorstep to the citizens of the state
Objective of Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide ease in government services, because we all know to apply for any certificate citizens have to go to various government departments and wait in long lines. So, with this scheme, 43 government services will be available for the citizens such as birth certificate, marriage, death, income, residence, caste, rural area, border area, backward area, pension, payment of electricity bills, land demarcation, and much more. so, all you have to do is apply for it and get benefits.
Benefits of Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme
- The government of Punjab has announced this scheme to provide ease in applying for any government certificate without wasting time on visiting any government offices.
- With the implementation of this scheme, individuals will be able to get services at their doorsteps, which will reduce physical visits to any government offices.
- Individuals don’t have to pay any extra fee for their work, the officers will directly complete their work in a few days, which will also reduce fraudulent activities.
- These doorstep services will be available all over the Punjab state, so citizens not have to worry anymore.
- This scheme is available for all the citizens of Punjab state.
- All the citizens will be able to get all the 43 government services at their doorsteps.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Application Process Under Bhagwant Mann Sarkar Tuhade Dwar Scheme 2024
If you want to register your service, then you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to call the helpline number at 1076.
- After this, you have to schedule your appointment by informing the operator about the service you want.
- After that, you will get a message which will confirm the details of your appointment.
- Within in few days, the operator will visit you to complete all the paperwork, and you will receive your acknowledgement slip with the tracking number.