Bangla Shasya Bima List 2023 PDF Download | Bangla Shasya Bima List Status Check
Recently the government of West Bengal have launched a financial support scheme Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme, in which the government will provide insurance support to all farmers for the loss which they face in every climate change. As per the reports, there are so many farmers available who have applied for this scheme and now they want to check the list of beneficiaries so it’s here now. Here we are going to mention all the necessary details about this Bangla Shasya Bima List, as well as its benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents list, and much more, just read this whole article clearly till the end and get all the important information just by this article.
Table of Contents
Bangla Shasya Bima List 2023
The government of West Bengal has made many contributions towards making their state more successful by providing them various exceptional opportunities to enhance their lifestyle and provide them a chance to gain more skills and make a contribution to the state. Like many schemes and portals, there was a scheme called the Bangla Shasya Bima scheme launched by the state government in which the government announced the insurance coverage for all the farmers of the state.
As we know, farmers face a crisis like natural disasters, or climate change which affects their crops so to provide them with the necessary help the government launched this beneficial scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide financial support in the face of insurance and many farmers have applied for it. Now the government has announced the list which registered farmers can check the beneficiary list and much more.
Key Highlights of Bangla Shasya Bima List 2023
|Name of the Article
|Bangla Shasya Bima List
|Government of West Bengal
|Department of Agriculture
|West Bengal State Farmers
|To provide Crop Insurance to the farmers of the state
Objective of Bangla Shasya Bima List
The main objective of this initiative is to provide financial protection and support to all the farmers in the state, and it will also enhance the resilience of agricultural communities by providing them with insurance coverage for their crops. This initiative will ensure that they will get compensation in case of crop loss due to natural disasters, and various weather conditions. It will reduce the financial burden on farmers by providing them with insurance coverage which will allow them to recover from crop-related issues and maintain their livelihoods even in the face of adversity. This will help enhance agricultural activities by giving them confidence in farmers that their investment in farming will be protected and it will also foster agricultural growth and sustainability.
Features of Bangla Shasya Bima List
- This scheme intends to provide financial coverage in the face of insurance for a wide range of crops which is cultivated in the state. It will help protect farmers from losses due to natural disasters, pests, diseases, and other unforeseen events.
- This initiative will also offer coverage for pre-sowing, post-harvest, and crop yield losses, and ensure that farmers will get protection throughout the crop cycle.
- All the farmers who haven’t applied for it yet can now apply through the link given in this article and the financial amount will be given in 4 stages to all the beneficiaries.
- The government of West Bengal launched this initiative, so those who haven’t applied for it are advised to check the details and then apply. Older candidates can now check their names on the list which is released by the authorities.
List of Crops
- Aman Paidy
- Anus Paddy
- Jute and Maize
- Annual Commercial/ Annual Horticulture Crops
- Other Crops (cereals, other millets, and pulses)
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and must be a farmer of the state.
- Candidates’ annual income should not be more than the advisory announced by the government.
- Candidate must have an Aadhar Card to get this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- WB Ration Card
- Recent Photograph
- Address Proof
- WB Voter ID
- Relevant Land Records
- Proof related to the crops sown
- Bank account details
Procedure to Check Bangla Shasya Bima List 2023
- Those who want to check the link are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, applicants have to tap on the Beneficiary List option and continue.
- Now the list will appear on your screen.
- You have to choose your district option and continue.
- After this the list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen, you can check all the details over here.