So today in this article we will talk about scheme which is called Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023, which is launched by the government of Bengal. Under this scheme, the government will provide basic pucca dwelling facilities to homeless and house owners who lives in kaccha dwellings, at least 2 years. The government have also changed the minimum size of the dwelling, previously it was 20 square ft and now its 25 square ft. in this article we will share with you all the necessary details such as, eligibility criteria, benefits, documents list, application process, and many more.
Table of Contents
Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023
The government of Bengal have launched the scheme, which is called Bangla Awas Yojana List. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide pucca dwelling facilities to all the homeless and house owners, who used to live in kuccha dwellings for more than 2 years. The government have also mentioned that they have change the dwelling sq ft from 20 to 25 square ft. The unit support has been improved from Rs 70,000 to Rs 1.20 lakhs in the flat regions and from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1.30 lakhs in the hilly, difficult and IAP districts of the state. To get more details regarding this scheme, must go to the official website and read the notification.
Overview Details of বাংলা আবাস যোজনা লিস্ট
|Name of the Yojana||Bangla Awas Yojana List|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
Statistics of Bangla Awas Yojana List
|Financial year||Number of beneficiaries|
Objective of Bangla Awas Yojana
The main aim of this scheme, is to provide pucca dwelling facilities homes to the citizens who can not afford these facilities. There are so many people who live in kuccha house with worst dwelling facilities, this scheme is initiated to improve this situation.
Benefits of Bangla Awas Yojana
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide benefit over a million households living in apartment buildings in Kutcha over a three-year period, from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
- And the government have also mentioned that, the unit support has been improved from Rs 70,000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in easy regions and from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly, difficult and IAP districts.
- And this initiative will increase the standard of living of the beneficiaries as well as their ability to be self-sufficient, and the basic expenditure for assistance under this system is split 60:40 between the central and state governments in flat areas and 90:10 in the Northeast and Himalayan countries.
Available Services Under Bangla Sahayata Yojana
- Affordable Housing
- Housing Loan
- Subsidy On Interest
- Construction of Houses
- Basic Amenities
- Infrastructure Development
- To get benefited from this scheme, applicant must be the residence of the Bengal state.
- Only those applicants who live in kuccha dwelling house are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
Required Document List
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Mobile number & Email id
- Residence certificate etc.
Application Procedure of Bangla Awas Yojana 2023
- Applicants who wants to make a application process, must visit the Official Website.
- And there, applicants have to tap on data entry option, and then tap on login link, which will take you to your category.
- And there you have to provide login details and then tap on login option.
- After that, the 4 alternatives will be seen on your screen, now firstly you have to tap on PMAY G application.
- After tapping on it the application form will open, there you have to enter all the necessary details and bank details also, and the tap on Submit option.
- Now again you have to make a login process, and tap on registration option.
- When the form appear, enter all the details and upload necessary documents with it.
- And last process you have to do is to submit the registration form.
Bangla Awas Yojana 2023 Login Procedure
- Go to the Official Website of Bangla Awas Yojana First.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Login Option.
- A new page will open. On the new page you have to enter all the Required Details like User ID & Password.
- Fill the Captcha Code Now.
- Then Click on Login Button .
Procedure to View Progress Reports
- First go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage you have to Click on Rural Housing Option.
- After that a New Page will be open on your screen.
- Here you can see the Progress Reports.
- First you has to Visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage of the website you have to Click on the Contact Us Option.
- After that you’ll be redirected to new page.
- Here you’ll see all the related Contact Information.