Recently the government of Odisha have initiated the latest scheme, called Odisha Balaram Yojana, in which numerous benefits will be provided by the government to the landless farmers of the state. Under this plan, the government will provide advantages to all unemployed cultivators of the state who have lost their lands because of pandemic period. In this article we will provide you all the important details regarding this scheme such as, benefits, eligibility, documents list, application procedure, registration procedure and many more details are available in this article.
Table of Contents
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024
The government of Odisha have initiated the latest yojana program for the landless ranchers of the state who have lost earning in corona pandemic period, and with this beneficial plan more than 7 lakh landless cultivators will be able to get benefited for next 2 more years. With the implementation of this plan, Chief Secretary have also mentioned that they have guided the authorities of provide agrarian credits ‘which will be available as social insurance’ to all the landless ranchers with the help of (JLGs) Joint Obligations Gathering.
Overview Details of Balaram Yojana 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024
Objective of Balaram Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial aid of rupees 1.5 lakh to each JLG rancher of the state to provide them ease for the situation which they have faced during the corona period. This yojana will help them to take a step forward to continue their life in a easy way.
We all know that so many people have lost many things in that period and still people are suffering from this problem, that’s why the government have launched this program. More than 7 lakh landless cultivators will be able to get benefited for next 2 more years. With the implementation of this plan, Chief Secretary have also mentioned that they have guided the authorities of provide agrarian credits.
Benefits of Odisha Balaram Yojana
- With the implementation of this plan, around 7 lakh landless ranchers will get benefited for two years.
- Basically, this program was also structured as a team with National Bank of Agriculture and with Rural Development,
- And also there are almost 7000 pieces from various banks and PACS in provincial and suburban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- For the implementation of this program, IMAGE, Institute on Management of Agriculture and ATMA, Agricultural Technology Management Agency will be the nodel organizations in the state and individually in state areas.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Balaram Yojana
- These are the most important conditions which needs to be understand before applying for the plan:
- Interested applicants should be the permanent residence of Odisha state.
- Applicant should be a farmer by profession, and should not be a land owner.
Services Available Under Odisha Balaram Yojana
- Credit Facility
- Interest Subvention
- Timely Credit
- Mobile App
- Online Application
- Farmer Registration
- Transparent & Hassle Free Credit Facility
Required Documents List
- Necessary documents to carry while applying for the scheme, list is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Age Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Application Procedure of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024
- Those interested applicants who wants to apply for this plan are required to visit the Official Website.
- After you landed on the page, find the Apply Now option and click on it.
- After tapping on that link, the Application form will appear, now start the process.
- Enter all the essential necessary details which is asked on that page, and also upload all the necessary scanned documents in it, and verify it again.
- And after verification, last Submit the application form, and save a copy of the form for future references.