Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023 Online Registration | How to Get Tractor Subsidy In Assam | CMSGUY Tractor Assam | Tractor Distribution Scheme
Previously Assam state government has launched so many schemes and portals for citizens, some portal are one of the most successful and government have also launched a portal where people can apply for other schemes also. And now the government has announced the latest scheme which is for the citizens of Assam, the authorities have launched Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme, where all the farmers will get tractor for farming purpose. In this blog we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding CMSGUY Tractor Assam, application procedure and its website where you can fill the application form for agriculture machineries, its benefits, eligibility criteria, and so many other details also, stay tuned.
Table of Contents
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023
The Assam government has launched a program for the state’s agricultural business in which tractors will be handed to young unemployed people so they may work and contribute to the advancement of the agriculture industry. The tractors will be provided as part of the plan on a subsidy basis. The plan for tractors is responsible for providing about 70% of the tractor subsidies. The scheme allows for a maximum subsidy of 5.50 lakh and a minimum subsidy of 3.84 lakh. Applicants for the Assam Tractors Subsidy Scheme would also be qualified for a 20% bank loan under the program.
Overview Details of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme|
|Benefits||Tractor Distribution on a Subsidy Basis|
Objective of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
The main aim of this Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme is to provide all the farmers of Assam state a tractor which help them in farming and it will also increase their income, which help their families. This process will also make them independent so they should not have to be a burden on anyone.
Assam Tractor Unit / Accessories
|Standard accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|a) Trailering Hook||a) Rotavator (1)|
|b) Stabilizer Assembly||b) Disc Harrow (1)|
|c) Hitch Assembly||c) Cultivator (1)|
|d) Hood||d) Trailer (1)|
|e) Tool kit||e) Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
Benefits of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
- A farm transporter will be given by each municipality to a single agricultural unit that consistently brings in money. Other advantages of the program include both the growth of agriculture and the rate of unemployment will rise in the state.
- Providing accessible agricultural transportation encourages the use of cutting-edge farming techniques.
- Beneficiaries of the program receive 10% of the overall sum, and 5.5 lakhs are made accessible in subsidies, and as well as tractor equipment, the program includes tractor accessories.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
- Ranchers will actually want to take advantage of the Assam tractor subsidy program, which is being officially implemented in the state along with the Mukhyamantri Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana, the largest tractor subsidy program in the country, to purchase farm trucks from the state government at a reduced cost. The standards include candidates must be farmers who live and work in Assam State.
- Individuals are not eligible to participate in the Assam Tractor Scheme. A group of eight to ten people who all live in the same hamlet and are employed in their respective fields can achieve it.
- The group must have a common bank account, sign the application with the signatures of all members, and ideally grow land and crops in order to be qualified for the tractor program.
- Candidates from the same family may come from various application categories. In the applicant group, there shouldn’t be more than one applicant per family.
Required Documents List
- People who belong to same group or association must have Aadhar Cards
- Residential Certificates
- Pan Card of Applicants
- Bank Details of the Applicant
- Valid Email/Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Assam Tractor Distribution Subsidy Scheme
- Interested applicants must have to download the Application Form from the Official Website.
- And after that, fill the application form in a required manner and submit it to the District Agriculture Officer, which will be send to DLC.
- And then the department will select the qualified group form each town, which have a waiting list and then 10% amount of tractor unit will be transferred to the group bank accounts.
- The member secretary will announce the selected groups name, and the applications and groups will be the subject to binding decision through DLC.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Application Form PDF Download
Bank Collaboration for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
To expedite the process of opening group bank accounts, linking loans, cash flow, monitoring and other aspects of the program for the duration of the program, the Department of Agriculture signs a memorandum of understanding with each bank. participation in the program. The following terms must be included in letters of intent with financial institutions:
- Banks cannot charge interest on loan amounts equal to the approved grant.
- The letters of intent that need to be formalized with various financial institutions must include these clauses.
- Only financial institutions that have signed the agreement should be allowed to participate in the program.
- Banks cannot charge interest on loans equal to the released grant.
Approved List of Tractor Models & Rates
The Complete List of Tractor Models with their Prices are given Below on the Link.