Recently, the Assam government launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023 a welfare project initiated by the Assam government to offer financial help to economically disadvantaged members of society. Under this scheme, the government will provide eligible households with monthly cash support of Rs. 830. The plan is aimed at households with an annual income of less than Rs. 2 lakhs. The scheme’s principal goal is to assist needy segments of society and ensure that no one is left behind in the growth process.
Here in this article, we have mentioned all the mandatory aspects of this scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, features, online registration procedure, and much more, so all the citizens are advised to get registered under this scheme to get benefited.
Table of Contents
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
The Assam Orunodoi Scheme is a flagship program introduced by the Government of Assam in India to aid economically disadvantaged sectors of society. The plan was initially implemented in 2020 and has now been extended until 2023. The scheme’s principal goal is to give financial assistance to low-income families in order to satisfy their daily requirements, such as food, education, health, and other fundamental necessities of life. The initiative seeks to improve the living conditions of the impoverished and marginalized segments of society by providing them with financial support in an efficient and hassle-free way. The effective execution of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme seeks to foster inclusive growth and the creation of a more equal society.
Overview Details of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
Objective of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
The primary goal is to offer financial support to economically vulnerable Assam households in order to reduce poverty and promote socioeconomic development in the state. The plan intends to reach 17 lakh families with Rs 830 in monthly financial support and to empower women by making them the scheme’s major beneficiaries. The initiative also aims to promote financial inclusion and digital literacy among recipients, as well as to provide a transparent and efficient delivery method for money disbursement. Overall, the goal is to improve the living conditions and well-being of Assam’s poor and vulnerable households, as well as to promote inclusive and sustainable development in the state.
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
- Eligible households would receive Rs 830 in monthly financial support under the initiative. This assistance will assist low-income families in meeting their basic necessities and improving their quality of life.
- The initiative is primarily aimed at women, who would be the principal beneficiaries. This will empower women and assist them in achieving financial independence.
- The initiative will benefit the rural economy since the money granted by the scheme will be spent in the local community, creating employment and encouraging local companies.
- By giving financial aid to low-income households, the initiative will help to eliminate poverty in the state. People will have access to essential necessities such as food, healthcare, and education as a result of this.
- The scheme’s financial assistance will help households to enhance their level of living by providing them with the resources to satisfy their fundamental necessities.
- The plan encourages families to take their children to school by increasing the amount of financial aid granted to homes with school-aged children.
- The plan is being implemented using an online portal, which will promote digital inclusion and aid in bridging the state’s digital divide.
- The candidate must be an Assamese permanent resident.
- The applicant’s household should earn less than Rs. 2 lakhs per year.
- A valid bank account is required for the application.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant should not be a recipient of any other government program.
- The applicant’s name should be on the Priority Household List (PHL) or the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- The applicant cannot be a taxpayer or a taxpayer.
- The candidate must not be employed by the government or receive a pension.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email address
Registration Procedure Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to register yourself by clicking on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in all the required details such as your name, address, mobile number, email ID, and Aadhaar number. Also, create a strong password for your account.
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the space provided on the webpage and click on the “Verify” button.
- After your mobile number is verified, a registration number will be generated, and you will be directed to the login page.
- Log in using your registration number and password.
- After logging in, you will be directed to the application form. Fill in all the required details such as your personal information, family details, bank account details, and income details.
- Upload all the required documents such as an Aadhaar card, bank passbook, and income certificate.
- Once you have filled in all the details and uploaded the required documents, click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the application, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt with a unique application ID. Save a copy of the receipt for future reference.