Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Application Form
As we all know, government employees are so dedicated to their work, that they can fulfill their family needs, but sometimes employees also want to spend some quality time with their families and loved ones. So, to provide them an opportunity to spend some quality time the government of Assam has launched a scheme in which employees can apply for a leave in the one-fourth month of the year the name of the scheme is Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023. Here in this article, we will provide you with all the important details that will including its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purpose, and much more. All the government employees who want to get this opportunity can now avail this opportunity and apply through the link given below.
Table of Contents
Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023
The government of Assam has launched a scheme for all government employees to provide them a chance to spend some quality time with their families. Under this scheme, the government will provide them a chance to empower government employees in Assam to nurture their relationships create the best memories with their loved ones, and develop significant family bonds. This is such a great initiative, so all government employees who are police officers, fire department employees, health and family welfare, emergency services, etc. are advised to use this beneficial opportunity and make memorable moments with their loved ones. To get more detailed information you have to go through this whole article till the end or you can also go to the official website for detailed information.
Key Highlights of Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launched On||December 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Assam State’s government employees|
|Leave Date in 2023||9, 10, 11 and 12 February|
|Address||General Administration Department, Block A, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati 781006, Assam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
The main objective of this program is to provide government employees with an opportunity to take a leave and spend some quality time with their family members, spouses, parents, children, and friends to make memories with them. This scheme is intended to recognize the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and strengthening family bonds, which is somehow neglected due to the busy work schedule. The implementation of this scheme will improve the relationship between employees and family members and allow them to make meaningful memories and connections during their time off.
Benefits of Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
- Under this scheme, it will provide government employees an opportunity to spend some quality time with their family members, fostering stronger memories and creating long-lasting memories.
- This scheme will allow employees to take a break from their work and also promote emotional rejuvenation and reduce burnout, which will improve their mental health and overall well-being.
- By providing employees with family time, this scheme also contributes to a healthier work-life balance and also has a positive impact on employees, productivity, job satisfaction, and overall performance.
- This scheme also facilitates opportunities for employees to make a strong connection with their parents, spouse, and children and also reinforces family ties, creating a sense of unity and belonging.
- Spending quality time with their family members can reduce work stress from employees, which can have a positive impact on physical health and make a more contribute to a more balanced lifestyle.
- This scheme intends to highlight the significance of family values and relationships and promote a culture where family roles are esteemed alongside professional responsibilities.
- This scheme is only available to government employees to provide special casual leave.
- This program is only applicable to employees who have parents or in-laws.
- Those candidates who have applied for a casual leave scheme for enjoyment cannot apply for Pitri Matri Vandana.
- Those who get this opportunity candidates have to upload a family photograph.
Required Documents List
- Employee Identification
- Proof of Relationship
- Leave Application
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Family Member Information
- Proof of Address
- Bank Account Details
- Medical Certificate
- Permission Letter
- Proof of Travel
Registration Procedure Under Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023
- Employees are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching there, you have to tap on the Register Now option and continue.
- After this, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the necessary details on it and attach the necessary documents.
- After this check all the details carefully and then tap on the Submit option and you are successfully registered.