Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Registration | Arundhati Gold Scheme Status Check | Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam | Arundhati Gold Scheme Eligibility
After launching various schemes, the government of Assam has recently started the new initiative to those people who can not afford money for marriage, the initiative is called Arundhati Gold Scheme. with the implementation of this program, assistance will be provided to all the brides so that they can buy gold. In this blog we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this Scheme, the benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and the application procedure, each and every detail is given below, interested applicants are advised to read it carefully till the end.
Arundhati Gold Scheme 2022
The government has recently launched the latest program which is known as Arundhati Gold Scheme, which is based on a Social Welfare program. with the implementation of the Program 10 Gram gold assistance will be given to all the brides, and the money will directly transferred to the brides bank account. To get this opportunity all the brides should be 10th passed. This scheme will be more beneficial for the brides, and will help them to buy gold.
Details of Arundhati Gold Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Announced date||6th February 2019|
|Declared By||Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date to Apply||20th January 2020|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Arundhati Gold Scheme
With the help of this scheme, each and every new bride to be of Assam state, will get 10 gram gold assistance, so that they can buy gold for themselves. Because we all know that there are so many families who can not afford that much money to get their daughters gold, that’s why the government of Assam has taken this initiative.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card of both Bride and Groom.
- Birth Certificate of both
- Income certificate proof, which should be (5 lakhs annually).
Eligibility Criteria of Arundhati Gold Scheme
- The program is only available for the citizens of Assam State.
- This scheme benefits are only available for those brides who have registered their marriage in the registry office, in a unique marriage law.
- The annual income of the brides should be less them 5 lakhs, so that they can get benefits form this scheme.
- These benefits is only available for the 1st marriage of brides.
- To get benefited form this scheme, brides should be 10th passed and age must be 18 years, according to the law.
- If the child id less than 21 years, they will net get any benefits, and if the child is 21 years old, then they will get 30,000k, which will directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries, and with the assistance the bride can buy 10 gram gold for themselves.
Registration Procedure of Arundhati Gold Scheme
- All the beneficiaries may apply for the this Scheme along with the Marriage Registration Application under the Special Marriage Act 1984, the girl applicant also submits an online application to get advantages form the scheme.
- After filling the application form, all the beneficiaries should submit the same online by clicking on the submit button at the end of the form and also take a printed copy of the form with them.
- And then the beneficiaries will receive the confirmation for the attachment of their
application form, from the registry office, and in case if the application is approved, the Registrar will transfer the amount directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Procedure to Track Application Status
- In order to track your application status, first visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- On that page you will see the Tract Status of Application option, tap on it and continue.
- After clicking on it, there you have to enter you application number and mobile number, and after that captcha code, and press enter and continue.
- After that the application status will be seen on your screen.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 03612452854