To encourage students who are preparing for the UPSC examination, there have been many initiatives launched by various governments, and here is one of them which is known as the AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply Online 2023. In which the government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial support which will encourage them to focus on their preparation. So, those who want to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to check all the details and apply through the link given in this article. In this article, you will get all the details that will including some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purposes, registration processes, and much more, kindly read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply Online 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the scheme which aims to provide financial support to all UPSC aspirants to encourage them for their better preparation. Under this, the government will provide financial aid of 1 lakh to those who have completed the prelims exam and those who have passed the mains will get 1.5 lakhs which will encourage them to do better in the future. This initiative intends to maintain the mental health and also maintain a physical level of the candidates because we all know that it is hard to pass the exam and due to stress, candidates face financial losses and mental health issues so to provide them with ease and support they will provide incentives which will help them to work hard.
Key Highlights of AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply Online 2023|
|Announced By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced On||20th September, 2023|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Objective||Provide Incentives to the civil services aspirants|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide incentives to all the UPSC aspirants to encourage them for more better performance in the upcoming processes. with the implementation of this scheme, all the prelims clear candidates will receive 1 lakh rupees, and those who have cleared mains will get 1.5 lakhs, which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. This initiative will make them do better in the future. Candidates who want to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to apply for it through the link given in this article.
Benefits of AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
- The government of Andhra Pradesh announced this scheme for all the meritorious students who are preparing for the UPSC examination to encourage them.
- Under this scheme, the government intends to provide an incentive of 1 lakh to those who have cleared prelims, and those who have cleared the main examination will receive 1.5 lakhs.
- All the beneficiaries who have applied for it will receive their incentives directly to their bank accounts through DBT mode.
- This initiative is especially created for economically weaker and lower-income group students.
Incentive Details of the Scheme
|SL. No.||Exams Details||Incentives (₹)|
|01||UPSC Preliminary||1.0 Lakh|
|02||UPSC Mains||1.5 Lakh|
- Those students who are residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates who are preparing for the UPSC examination are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those candidates who have passed their prelims and main exam are eligible to get incentives from the government.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Results of Examination
- Bank Account Details
- Admit Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Registration Procedure Under AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply Online 2023
- For registration, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Apply Online option and continue.
- After this, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out all the necessary details and attach all the documents that are asked for.
- After filling out all the details submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.