Nowadays technologies are at their peak to provide online facilities to the citizens of India, for digital services, many initiatives have also been launched by various state governments, and now here is another initiative launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh which is called Card Prime Software. Under this, all the residents of the state can now register their property online mode and make an online appointment, and they can also fill out challan through the online method. In this article, we will provide you with all the mandatory details that will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
AP Card Prime Software 2.0
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a digital portal in which citizens can get access to register their property without going to any government offices. Under this initiative, citizens can easily make an appointment for property registration by sitting at their homes or offices, and they can also pay for their Challan through this software. In this digital era, people need to learn how online platform works instead of going for any service or registration. As we all know, people are nowadays becoming digital they even can buy or sell anything online mode because the era of offline processes has now gone. This initiative will be beneficial for those who haven’t registered their properties yet and looking forward to doing it, so now you have made an online appointment instead of an offline process and register your property in simple steps.
Key Highlights of Andhra Pradesh Card Prime Software
|Card Prime 2.0 Registration
|Card Prime 2.0 Software
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Registration Starts From
|31st August, 2023
|Mode of Registration
Objective of AP Card Prime Software
This online platform aims to provide an efficient and user-friendly online platform for property registration and also aims to modernize and streamline the property registration process in the state. This platform allows all property owners and buyers to complete the registration processes while sitting at their homes or offices and will also reduce the need for physical visits to government offices. This initiative ensures transparency in property transactions and makes it easier for all citizens to get involved in accessing legal documentation and records.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Card Prime
- With the implementation of this platform, all the owners and buyers can register their properties, and reduce the multiple offline visiting processes to government offices which will save more time and effort.
- This platform will reduce the paperwork allow faster transactions result in fast savings for property owners and make property transactions more affordable.
- This platform intends to ensure transparency in property transactions and also reduce the potential for fraud by providing them easy access to all the important documentation and records.
- With this platform citizens will be able to save more time and money without wasting time on visiting government offices they can easily make a registration or appointment through an online portal.
- Those citizens who are residents of Andhra Pradesh and own property are eligible.
- Those who have their property and haven’t registered properties yet can use this platform.
- All the buyers and owners must have valid property documentation proof to register this property.
Required Documents List
- Sale Deed
- Previous Title Deeds
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Property Tax Receipts
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Duly Filled Application Form
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Agricultural Land Conversion Certificate (if applicable)
- Payment Receipts
- Affidavit of Property Value
- Death Certificate (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Statement
- Mutation Extract
- Building Approval Plan
- Khata Certificate
Registration Procedure Under AP Card Prime Software
- Citizens have to go to the Official Website.
- Now you have to tap on the PRIMME option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration page will appear, you have to complete the process and you will receive registration details on your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Now you have to log in under this platform and start the process.
- Now you have to go through the process, and you have to be very careful to upload all the necessary details carefully and attach the documents.
- When you are done with the process you can submit the form.