AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023 Online Registration | AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status | Visit Adarana 2 Official Website www adarana ap gov in
In order to provide better facilities to the workers, various schemes has been launched which was so successful and beneficial. Now the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a latest scheme which is called AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023. With the implementation of this scheme, the help will be provided to all the artisans, and backward magnificence worker. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding Adarana 2, such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, application procedure and so many other details are given in this article.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme 2023
Previously this scheme was launched in 2018, and now it is relaunched with a lot of benefits. Adarana is a flagship program by the AP authorities for the Backward Class (BC) network, aiming to reduce drudgery and improve operator comfort through equipment upgrade and growth and crafting strategies. Many packages are registered each day by eligible applicants and receive benefits from the program. This scheme will be more beneficial for the artisans. Click Here to Know About YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023.
Overview Details of AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme 2022|
|Announced by||Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Objective/Aim||Providing subsidy on tools|
List of the Applicants
The authorities have announced the list of the group who will be able to get benefited form this scheme, list is given below, interested applicants can get it form here:
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy Tapping||Laundry (washerman)|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Incentives for the Scheme
- The incentives provided under the AP Adarana 2 scheme are as follows:
- The assistance provided in three slabs are-
- The cost will include –
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
Available Services Under AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Technology Upgradation
- Financial Assistance
- Skill Development
- Design & Marketing Support
- Infrastructure Development
- Raw Material Assistance
- Exhibition & Trade Fair Participation
- Interest Subsidy
Objective of AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023
- Under this program, the Government provides financial support in 3 blocks: i.Rs.30000/-, Rs.20000/- and Rs.10000/- as a unit cost of 70% of the subsidy amount, 20% of the NBCFDC -Loan and remaining 10% are paid by the beneficiary.
- The primary objective of the Adarana program is to offer economic aid to artisans belonging to the backward classes to accumulate contemporary tools.
- The value is made up of: 70% Grant Issue 20% NBCFDC Loan 10% Beneficiary Contribution for the purchase of current equipment and tools. Empowering Backward Directions Through Education to Develop Productivity and Development.
- The Adarana application is free for all the applicants who wants to apply in this.
Eligibility Conditions of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Interested applicants who are willing to apply should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must belong to backward classes, and the applicants age must be between 18 and 50 years.
- And interested applicants must have registered themselves under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse Survey).
Required Documents List
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Resident proof
- Age proof
- Caste proof
Application Procedure of AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2023
- Interested applicants who are willing to apply under this scheme are required to visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- There find the Apply Now option and click on it and continue.
- After that enter your Mobile Number for making a registration, and then you will receive the OTP on your mobile number, enter it and complete the registration procedure, and continue.
- Now the Application form will be seen on your screen, there you have to fill the form with all mandatory details, and with that upload your Aadhar copy with it,
- And last you are required to tap on Submit option, the application procedure is done.
Application Status of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- If you want to see the Application status then you have to visit the same Official Web portal of the Adarana.
- After that you have to tap on status option given on the page.
- And then, you are required to enter your application number, and tap on Get Application Details option and continue.
- After that the application status will be shown on your screen.