Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Last Date 2022, Status, Eligibility, and Application Process
Previously there are so many schemes and portals have launched by the various departments of government, to provide them numerous benefits, and specially for women. Now here is another scheme have launched by the government of Tamil Nadu, to provide ease to all the working women of the state, the name of the scheme is Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. Under this scheme, women will get scooty or bicycle, so that they can go to their work easily. In this article we will provide you the important details about the scheme, such as its benefits, features, eligibility criteria, including all the other important details are also available in this article.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
The government of Tamil Nadu have recently released the latest scheme which in known as Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, all the women who work in different departments and fields or sectors, will get two wheeler for their ease, so that they can go to their offices easily, without any problem. Because we all know that, for women in any country safety is very important, and we can not trust anyone easily nowadays so the government have launched this scheme.
Overview Details of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu state (women)|
|Objective||To provide vehicles to women|
Objective of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide ease, in a face of scooty and bicycle to all the women of the state, so that those working women can go to their jobs easily. Safety is more important especially for women, no matter where they are and in which state they live because we all are aware of the cases of the women. So, keeping this situation in mind the government have launched this scheme.
Reservations Under the Scheme
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-abled||4 % (Across All Categories)|
Benefits of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will cover half of the prize of the two wheeler which 50% as in 25,000.
- This governmental scheme is only available for the women candidates of the state, no other people will be able to apply for it, unless it will get rejected.
- The half of the amount as 50% will be directly transfer to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
- These benefits are not only available for the well women, physically challenged women can also get these benefits, through apply for this scheme.
- Under this, women can also make a request for loan to pay the rest of the amount of the two wheeler, or they can also pay through their personal funds also.
Required Documents List
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license/LLR
- Community certificate
- Proof of education (8th pass/fail)
- Proof of employment
- Salary certificate /self-declaration for self-employed
- Bank account details
- Organisation ID card, if available
- Proof for claim under priority category
- Invoice/Quotation for the scooter to be purchased
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility
- Those candidates who are unmarried and the page is 35, transgender, also who belong to schedule caste and schedule tribe in remote areas, will be able to get priority under this scheme.
- Physically disabled and who work in login distance from their work, will get priorities under this scheme.
- And also, those women who use to work in community-based organizations, you can say as in panchayat level federations, and also those who have enrolled in workers in the organized and unorganized sectors, these candidates will also get priorities.
- Those women who work in ASHA, and they are the only income source of the family, are also eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Self employed women or those who are working in any government aided organizations, shops or any organizations, are eligible to get priorities.
Online Process to Apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- For that, applicants should not have to pay any registration fee, all you need is to download the Application form, through tapping on this link.
- And then, fill the application form with necessary details and attach all the necessary documents with it also.
- Now, before submission the from, check all the details carefully.
- And now applicants can submit the form to the respective block offices/Urban local bodies (ULBs).
- Applicants can also submit the form through speed post, to the given address.
- And then, all the candidates will get unique application number, which contain ULB/RLB code, which will be running as serial number as ULB/RLB.