Recently the Government of Odisha takes a huge step forward in the spirit of supporting inclusive growth and empowering its inhabitants with the launch of the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme 2024. This bold effort has the potential to be a game changer in preserving the state’s distinctive past and accelerating its progress into the future. The project intends to boost economic growth and enhance the standard of living for all citizens by supporting innovation, technology, and contemporary infrastructure. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the important aspects that will including its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme 2024
The Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme 2023 is an ambitious and transformational program launched by the Government of Odisha, India, with the primary goal of turning the state into a modern and aspirational entity. One of the initiative’s main goals is to increase global recognition of the Jagannath tradition and make it a source of pride not just for the people of Odisha, but also for India as a whole. By promoting culture on a worldwide scale, the administration hopes to attract tourism, investments, and partnerships, which will help the state’s economic development. The program recognizes the importance of cultural heritage in establishing a community’s identity and recognizes that preserving these traditions is critical for instilling a sense of pride and belonging among the people.
Key Highlights of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
|to transform the State into a modern and aspirational Odisha
|Rs. 4000 Crore
|In order to improve rural infrastructure and also to protect the state’s Jagannath culture and history.
|Odisha Govt Schene
Objective of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
The scheme’s main objective is to develop Odisha into a modern and aspirational state while conserving and promoting the essence, soul, and spirit of Jagannath culture abroad. This ambitious intervention attempts to achieve comprehensive development in numerous areas and improve the state’s overall well-being.
Benefits of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
- The project aims for long-term development by giving a substantial budget of 4000 crores to solve the state’s essential concerns.
- The program aspires to establish a strong and self-sufficient economy while preserving the environment by concentrating on long-term growth methods.
- This Scheme prioritizes the preservation of Odisha’s rich cultural legacy, particularly the famed Jagannath culture.
- The program, which has a sizable budget, intends to create modern and efficient infrastructure throughout the state, which involves improving transportation networks, including better roads, bridges, and connections, among other things.
- The intervention aims to empower kids by providing them with skill development programs and chances for vocational training.
- The project intends to improve their employability and provide new work opportunities by improving their skills and knowledge, lowering unemployment rates, and encouraging inclusive growth.
- The state may attract more local and foreign visitors by emphasizing Jagannath culture and its relevance.
- The initiative aims to improve health outcomes and increase access to quality education for Odishans by investing in better healthcare facilities and improving schools and institutions.
- The initiative is available to all Odisha citizens, regardless of age, gender, or socioeconomic status.
- The candidates must be Indian nationals and provide proper proof of citizenship.
- Individuals, organisations, and projects that actively promote and maintain the essence, soul, and spirit of Jagannath culture are given priority under the plan.
- Individuals or groups presenting creative ideas aimed at converting Odisha into a modern, aspirational state will also be considered.
- Special consideration will be given to projects or activities that have the potential to promote Odisha’s culture and history on a worldwide scale.
Required Documents List
- Project Proposal
- Organization/Individual Profile
- Registration Documents
- Financial Statements
- Implementation Plan
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- Collaboration and Partnership Agreements
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Legal Compliance Certificates
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Work Plan and Gantt Chart
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan
- Progress Reports
Registration Procedure Under Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme 2024
The government of Odisha have recently launched the latest scheme for the citizens of the state, and those who are willing to use this opportunity and apply online, are advised to wait a bit more till the authority released the online official website link.