Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Aikyashree Scholarship Amount | Aikyashree Scholarship Status | ঐক্যশ্রী স্ট্যাটাস চেক
As we all know that various government departments launched so many scholarship programs to provide financial aid to both school and college both level students, and now there is another scholarship program called Aikyashree Scholarship 2023. We all know that education is one of the most critical factors that determine the progress and development of a country. However, education often remains a privilege for many, especially those from marginalized and disadvantaged communities. Recognizing this problem, the West Bengal government established this scheme to enable students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue their academic aspirations. In this article, we have mentioned all the important aspects of this scheme, which include benefits, eligibility criteria, the registration process, and many more.
Table of Contents
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
The Aikyashree Scholarship Program was established in 2019 to support the education of deserving students in the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories. The scholarship aims to provide financial support to students studying at the postgraduate level, from Class 11 to the postgraduate and doctoral levels. This program covers a wide range of academic courses, including engineering, medicine, law, management, and other technical and professional courses. The scholarship includes tuition fees, living expenses, and other incidental expenses such as book allowance, ad hoc scholarship, and travel allowance. The scholarship also provides a lump sum towards the purchase of a computer or laptop for the student’s academic use.
Overview Details of Aikyashree Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Launched by||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation|
|Ministry name||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department Govt. Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Those students who belong to the minority community.|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Aikyashree Scholarship
The aim of the Aikyashree Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to deserving students who belong to the economically disadvantaged sections of society, particularly from the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) communities to help them. Continue your higher education and improve your employability.
Aikyashree Scholarship Beneficiaries
- Students from these communities will be awarded with the scholarship
- Muslim community
- Christian community
- Sikh community
- Buddhist community
- Parsi community
- Jain community
Benefits of the Aikyashree Scholarship
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to students belonging to the economically disadvantaged strata of society, allowing them to continue their higher education without financial burden.
- The scholarship is awarded to deserving students who have excelled in their academic pursuits. Therefore, it encourages students to strive for excellence and achieve their academic goals.
- The scholarship empowers students from disadvantaged backgrounds by giving them the opportunity to receive a quality education and improve their employability.
- The scholarship promotes diversity in higher education by supporting students from different communities, particularly in the SC, ST, and OBC categories.
- By providing financial support, the scholarship helps the students to pursue desired courses and earn college degrees. This in turn improves their employability and career prospects.
- The Aikyashree Scholarship helps students from the economically disadvantaged strata of society overcome financial barriers and achieve social mobility through education.
Features of the Aikyashree Scholarship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant must study at an accredited educational institution in West Bengal.
- The applicant must be from a family whose annual income is INR 2,50,000 or less.
- The applicant must be pursuing studies from Class 1 to the postgraduate level in any discipline.
- The applicant must have achieved at least 50% of the points in the previous final examination.
- The applicant is not eligible for any other scholarship or financial support from any other source.
- For postgraduate courses, the candidate must be enrolled in regular courses at a recognized university/institution in India and have achieved at least 53% of the points in the honors subject at the degree level.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Income certificate of the family
- Bank Account details of the applicant
- Marksheet of the last qualifying examination
- Residential proof
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate
Available Services Under Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
- Pre-Metric Scholarship
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Talent Support Stipend
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Application Procedure for Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Aikyashree Scholarship,
- And after reaching the webpage, click on the ‘New Registration‘ button.
- Now you have to select the appropriate scholarship scheme and fill in the required details in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, take a printout of the application form and submit it along with the required documents to the concerned school or college authorities.