Recently the government released various scheme and one of them is Praja Palana Scheme in which 6 Guarantee schemes have made available for the candidates to provide them various benefits. Under this scheme, free 200 unit electricity, free scooty, subsidized gas cylinders and other benefits will be provided to all the citizens of the state. Many citizens who have heard about this scheme wants to get registered and get benefits from this scheme so you are on the right place. Here in this article we will provide you all the details about 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form, which is made available for those who want to apply under this scheme. Before that, get information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process and other details as well.
Table of Contents
6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
The government of Telangana announced 6 Guarantee scheme to the citizens of the state to provide them various benefits of the state and now the government made application form portal. As per the details, under this scheme the government have released various schemes such as mahalakshmi scheme, rythu bharosa scheme, indilamma indlu scheme, etc. and those who want to get registered under this scheme and get its benefits can now apply for it through the application which is now available on the Praja Palana Website. For more details about this process you have to read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
|6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
|Telangana state government
|To offer financial assistance
|Telangana State Residents
Objective of 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
The main objective of crating this online platform for application form is to provide ease on application process for those who want to get registered under this scheme. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide financial assistance and along with that various benefits to the citizens of the state which include financial assistance, free 200 unit electricity, subsidized gas cylinders in just rupees 500 rupees, all these benefits are available for the citizens of the state who live in rural areas. Now the application forms available on the website so if you are interested to make a registration then go to the website and download the application form and the rest of the details are mentioned in this article which will be beneficial for the candidate to know.
Benefits of 6 Guarantee Schemes Application Form
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide various benefits to the citizens of the state who live in rural areas.
- Under this, all the citizens who live in rural areas will be covered by the government and provide them benefits which is available in this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the government aims to provide various schemes and in this 6 guarantee scheme such as mahalakshmi scheme, rythu bharosa scheme, cheyutha scheme, gruha jyoti scheme, indilamma indlu scheme and it benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state.
List of 6 Guarantee Schemes
- Mahalakshmi Scheme
- Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Cheyutha pension scheme
- Gruha jyoti scheme
- Indiramma indlu housing scheme
- Yuva vikasam scheme
- To get benefits from this scheme, candidate should be the resident of Telangana state.
- All the candidates who are interested in this are advised to check all the eligibility conditions about these schemes.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 1 lacks.
- This scheme is only available for the Rural area citizens.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
Process to Download 6 Guarantee Application Form PDF Online
- To download the application form you have to go to the Official Website of Praja Palana Scheme.
- After that, tap on the Application form Download PDF option and continue.
- After that the application form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to make a printout of it and fill the application form with all the necessary details and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last, check the form and submit it to the concerned authority.